Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Info Post
The lady who just moved into the apartment next to mine (with whom I share a backyard) just informed me she is "not very fond of dogs" and that her boyfriend is so allergic that if one of them is in the yard, he will have an attack. (There are two dogs staring through the fence at us from the neighbours yard as she's saying this). She insisted that Lola must be on a leash at all times if I'm going to let her into the yard. I told her I would do that in the mean time but that I would speak to the landlord about maybe putting a fence up between our two yards so that we could each have our own space and her boyfriend wouldn't die and blame my dog. She said she only took the apartment because there was no fence. I said that was stupid and I only took the apartment because we could let the dog out to play. She said "oh." Then she proceeded to tell me that there are "poops" everywhere and she doesn't like that. And I explained to her that there are about 55 cats that live on this street and that cats don't have leashes in Canada...She seemed offended (which was my intention) and then said that she doesn't want to have a bad relationship with her neighbours.
To which I swiftly responded, I get along with every single person on this block.
She again stuck with "oh."

I carried Lola upstairs and explained to her without any discretion that that lady was mean and probably hated children too and that she can't enjoy the sunshine anymore because of the mean new neighbour.
I can't wait to make all the awesome welfare seniors on my street hate her with me and torment her until she moves back to wherever she came from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment