Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Info Post

I've spent the better part of the last 10 years trying to bully my hair into being something its not using straighteners, dyes, extensions and a slew of products that could probably make a person go bald! Lately however, I've been spending my time trying to find photos of hairstyles, past or present that better suit my hair the way it is!
Spending time on my hair has never been a burden, and always been something I've enjoyed doing. It would be nice however to let my hair be itself once in a while, even if that self is frizzy, middle-length mess.
I do sincerely believe my hair grows slower than most peoples, but now its time to stop complaining about not having big long luscious locks and do what I can with the shoulder length, grown-out bob I have in the meantime!


Top: Kirsten Dunst from Lula Right: Annabelle Jones for Charlotte Ronson Bottom: Barbara Stanwyck

A
s for my most recent online adventures...here are the 2 pairs of shoes I purchased with fall and winter approaching...as well as my upcoming trip!


The first pair are suede Jeffrey Cambell's that I got a pretty fantastic deal on. The second pair may seem to have a lot going on, but I am picturing paired with black tights and a little white dress like the little girls used to wear in the 1900's, but with a more modern touch. They are by Anthropologie.







0 comments:

Post a Comment