Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 18, 2008

Info Post

Each Peach, Pear, Plum was one of my favourite books as a child (hence the title of the last post) but it was more because of the illustrations than the story. I could only find a picture of the cover but I used to sit for hours and hours looking at the pictures. I love the colour palette and the general busy-ness.
I was again looking at pictures of Rachel Comey's collection and they inspired my outfit today. As much as I cherish my 'casual' Fridays, I practically live for my RDO's. The thought that I can a) wear whatever I want and go op shopping for the entire day (because it's a week day) makes me incredibly happy. In fact, I often spend the whole two weeks preceding planning what I'm going to do on this almost sacred day.

WR 19.09.08 - Each Peach, Pear, Plum

Wearing - Plum shirt (straps) - some boutique, peach scarf (bow) - thrift, pear scarf (body) - thrift, shorts - thrift, sockettes - thrift, blue shoes - Kmart

Each Peach, Pear, Plum Detail

Details, details. Sadly, the colours didn't come across as well as I had like. But that's okay...

So I'm off to go op shopping for the rest of the day and hopefully I'll get around to sharing my purchases tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment