Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Info Post

I've been keeping my lips firmly sealed for months now (with Nars Mindgame lipstick, if you must know – an absolutely perfect neutral shade, discovered thanks to Jenny Gordy), but I can finally spill the news about the launch of FW, the new glossy fashion publication from The Washington Post. The first issue officially comes out today – delivered to select subscribers, and also available in boutiques all around town – and Monday was the big launch, at Sally Quinn and Ben Bradlee's Georgetown manse. (Do not fret: Those of you not in DC can browse the PDF over on the website.)

(Small side note: Have I ever discussed how Ben Bradlee is one of my top journalistic heroes? And how I once found a stack of copies of his autobiography on sale at a bookstore and gave them out as gifts all year, it was that incredibly good? Sigh. I was giddy just to say hello to him.)


In any case, I'm contributing to the publication in a few different ways – but perhaps my most fun role is as the regular Style Advice columnist. Which means: I really, really, really want to know your burning fashion advice questions! Don't know how to pull something off? Not sure what to wear a certain item with? Wondering if leggings are too last year? Please send an e-mail! The advice column address is advice AT fashionwashington DOT com – or, you can send it to me here, and I'll pass it along. Er, to myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment