Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 27, 2008

Info Post

















The perfect duo, Gareth and Paris!

A few hours ago myself and JeanPaul arrived, after almost missing the train, since JP his suitcase almost died, and he had to take a cab, and he was a little late and the train, or well the lady from the train wanted to hit the road, I told her he was running in the hall, we could hear him scream, so close he was.. and then she pushed me against the wall telling me I was stopping the train and the schedule and she would let me pay extra for not letting her close the door.. which ofcourse I didnt, so he got in and we were save, on our way, to.. Paris!

Okay, well a few hours ago, we did a little walking around Paris, bought myself a nw pair of the boots I'm always wearing, who have hurt my feet for the last couple of hours, but they look great, so it was okay. New boots are never fun at first.. but I shouldnt even complain as JP was wearing heels, which he can pull-off and oh yeah, he copped himself this gorgeous Margiela belt. See the photos! Or new ones lateron.

Then no Kris v.A. this season, as we just said to eachother; Let's do only Gareth today. And thank god we did! The show was super, amazing, stunning and abs. gorgeous! Or at least, it was to me. Gareth went back, turned around, refreshed his stuff, more wearable, more sellable, not everything, but more. And I love it.

Now laying on bed at the hotel, before we hit the afterparty and start the week with the first show at 10am next morning. Paris is fun, like always. But being here with JeanPaul only makes it better. I'll keep everyone updated, off for a little bite now.

Adieu, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment