Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Info Post
I can't really let myself complain about a 9 hour work day since I know, as well as everyone, that my job consists of writing these blogs and watching online tv shows...but that last hour sometimes just stretches on so long!
So I entertain myself the best way I know how; by reading other girl's blogs and gaining information from them that I didn't know before...for example:


I never knew that Alice in Wonderland was based on a real girl!

Alice Liddell, the daughter of some head honcho guy at Oxford back in the day who was a good friend of Lewis Carroll! He took a bunch of pictures of her, this one being my personal fave:


i guess thats all the useless tidbits i have to share for now...although i did spend some time really seriously thinking of starting up an e-bay store to sell some of the village finds i have that i planned on altering that i havn't gotten around to doing yet.
I think it'll have to be a solo project cause i feel like those get off the ground faster, but anyone who has tips feel free to share them! I've been asking some of my favourite e-bayers for advice recently and they are all very helpful!

What I did notice about other bloggers is that they put up "inspiration posts" every once in a while with pictures of stuff that inspires how they dress....well...
Here are my PERSONAL "inspirations" recently ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment