Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 15, 2008

Info Post
So I accidentally set my blog on private. Whoops! See, I made another blog supposed to be just a private diary for me, and I accidentally made Style Rookie private instead of that one. Garsh, I really need to get better at this technical stuffers. But keep reading, you are absolutely welcome to!

Also-WHY can't I stop listening to this song? Oh right, it's amazing, got it. I love Elton's version, but behind his big glasses, his eyes are not nearly as hypnotizing as Ewan McGregor's. STOP IT YOU HANDSOME FRENCHMAN.

Lucky me, I get this sign in my new room! My sister was in the play Can Can, which takes place in 1890's France as Moulin Rouge does, and took this home with her. She couldn't take it to college, so the garden gnome (thanks Ben) gets it.
There have been some really great editorials up on foto decadent lately. I myself highly recommend this one. Gosh, wouldn't it be CRAZY if someone like, say, ME, tried to actually paint their face like that?!? Haha, and ended up going to school looking like she had blood on her face? Oh, oh, you'll love this-and then tried telling people her dog clawed her face out, as well as ate her homework? Haha, it's fun using your imagination....Note: that was for comedy. Kinda. Contrary to popular belief, I am not that idiotic. Kinda.

P.S. just thought you'd like to know...

"The people with the best style, for me, are the people that are the poorest. Like, when I go down to like Venice Beach and I see the homeless, I'm like, oh my god, you're pulling out like crazy looks. They pulled shit out of like garbage bags." - Erin Wasson

See, my friends tell me I should go on the show Yo Mamma because I do GREAT insults. I would totally put one right here along the lines of dressing like trash, or something about Zoolander, but there are just too many good ones. I just wouldn't be able to choose. That's like asking Belle what her favorite CDG line is, or a mother who her favorite child is. It just doesn't work.

I'll let you decide for yourself what you think of this, but when I read about it on Elizabeth's blog and Fashionista all I could think was "...wtf." Pardon my French (hey now, foreshadowing!) but...seriously....wtf.
Oh well, I'm off to find a great piece of jewelry, copy it completely, have it printed in magazines, put in an Alexander Wang runway show, and claim it to be my own...

0 comments:

Post a Comment