Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 18, 2008

Info Post
I've gone completely off my rocker with anticipation for this new home of mine, which I am lucky enough to share with one of the greatest people I know!
We've spent the last week up to our elbows in paint and primer and have been eating our midnight meals together off boxes on our kitchen floor, drinking water out of martini glasses cause they are all we have left that isn't packed!

In other news my friend Ashley just gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy named Hunter.... and William (the cat) is teething!

Fall is in the air and I've got apple picking plans for the next two or three weekends as well as a long list of pre determined outfits that I've typed up on Word in order not to forget the ideas I get when I'm bored.

The next 6 weeks are insane for me, but I've been afforded a break this weekend because Le Bisou got their liquor license suspended for 5 days and therefore have no need for waitresses! It's given me just enough breathing room to get excited for my trip again and to think about some more things I want to buy before I leave!
Weekly trips to Village are definitely a must so I can find these items for cheap!






Lastly, Happy birthday to Isabel + Andrew and hurray for new apartments!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment