Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Info Post
Mucho more, more more moreee, from my days during London Fashion Week, Spring/Summer 2009!





























Oh, well.. what was it again we did on this day.. or ehm, let me think. First up was a small visit at Topshop, as we're working on a report which involved the power of Topshop in it. And I have to tell you, Topshop, it aint that cheap ya'll. Ha. But still, very lovely items, and the section with the young designers.. nice.

Oh, and then we ran into some closed stores, such as the Lanvin one.. see Aynouk, ha. And Jaeger London, which I'm in love with. Not that cheap, but the bags, the accessories, really strong, really nice. I'm deeply in love with the first bag, as I do need a new one now, since my Luella x Mulberry bag a little died on my way home, red: too mucho handbagage, fuck.

What next, oh, ofcourse! The Christopher Kane show, which wasnt the most easy getting in without an invite, but with a small talk and a little waiting, they wrote my name on one and I could get in anyways. Which was nice, since I adore Christopher, love his work, and him, and the show, which was set on the zoo and animals with structure and light fabrics, was truly amazing.

I do hope, people will buy it aswell.. not the most wearable, but still, great.

Oh and then next it was Freddie calling if I could help on a show, as the stylist or anyone called in sick, plus they needed a model, so it was Aynouk who helped out aswell, poor thing, and we did a show. Oh, the designer was dutch, so that was nice aswell. Forgot her name, but will come back on her, since the clothes were truly nice. Really. And the show, it was fun!

Next was an early night to bed, as the Select Model Management Party was toolate and toofar, so were the others and I had to get up quite early the next day, so a small snack, some pasta an chocolate for me and heading home.

Oh, I miss London already.. will be back, soon! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment