Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 15, 2008

Info Post
- I went to bronzage for the first time in months and got a sunburn on my face.

- Mike and I bought a bottle of wine to celebrate the fact that he handed in his last file today for the September 15th rush and his busy season at work is over, but then he left for band practice and I'm drunk alone1

- The raspberries I bought are overripe and I found one with bits of mold and dry heaved for 2 and a half minutes!

- Tonight is Monday, but for me thats like a Sunday, which means tomorrow is like Monday. Basically I'm trying to say I don't wanna go back to work!!!


On the bright side...

- Mike and I are getting our refunds this week for the plane tickets we booked through Zoom (it went bankrupt)

- We also booked our new flights with Air Transat and are actually saving about 150$ each!!!

- Me and Mike took our butts to Lafontaine park this afternoon to eat a picnic out of my brand new picnic basket and then we wrapped ourselves in the blanket like a pita wrap and talked for two hours!

- I'm almost entirely packed! Every single one of my bedroom drawers is empty and my boxes are taped and labeled!

- As of next Tuesday I'll officially be living at the Coop with Stef and that alone is enough to keep me going!!!

- Only six more weeks of this hell before I can quit my job and go on an adventure with my boy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment