Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Info Post
Still in London for fashionweek, as my back hurts and I still hate the subway, I love it here. Yesterday Aynouk and I had a meeting at Select, more about that soon, and I finally met Petter who I've been talking to for like.. 2 years? Anyway, that, a little shopping in Camden, then running off to Christopher Kane, which I love, but can't upload my photos as my cable is missing, grrr.. And what next? Running to meet Philip Riches, who've such a cool person. Then lastminute doing the N.O.W. show, which held two designers, was a little mess with the models, but a great show. Held at this location.. BBB, something here in Shoreditch, anyway: fun!

So for now, a quick selection of the shows I like so far, lala. I have to get my ass back to work now, but I missed blogging. Oh, and Ann-Sofie Back I really liked, will post some photos of her show lateron. Adieu, x







Christopher Kane
From what he did last season, on to this one, in which he truly pulled it to the next level. Awesome! I like the leather items and the shoes, who-did-the-shoes..? I have a feeelingg.. Anyway, good show. I heart Christopher Kane, probably whatever he does, I would find something nice. Pure talent, and oh, so cute. Him then ofcourse, haha.







Giles
Pacman, anyone? Ha. Anyway, the more chic dresses are the best, he should focus more on that, give it a twist, and a better model selection. I think he can do better, but surely in this show were some nice looks. Always.





Marios Schwab
What the f. happennedd to his gorgeous designs? Maybe, I ust don't get this one. Or maybe I simply expected more. Oh well..


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment