Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 25, 2008

Info Post
Woah...

My new dress is everything I had hoped it to be and more. From the weighty cotton to the delightful handstiching at the hem, it's twirling and amazing. Please, please, please visit Sweet Sugar Boutique on etsy, Jen is a lovely seller.

My next purchase (I've made it so I can only buy one thing at a time, when one arrives I can get the next one) is this perfect brooch.
Little Bundle of Violets at ohmymilky

I was struggling to choose between it and this other piece but in the end went with purple over brown. That being said Liebemarlene's brown gingham shirt inspired me to buy a skirt in a similar brown print (damn you internet inspiration!).

Finally, posting may get a bit sparse for the next few weeks while I begin the process of drafting and sewing my competition dress. Pleating is not fun especially when you are making things up as you go along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment