Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 29, 2008

Info Post

Work12

Wearing - Jacket - Sunnygirl, Dress - thrift (the side buttons), tights - thrift, shoes - thrift and scarf - thrift.

Another work outfit. I feel in love with this jacket at first sight and it was one of my few new purchases. It's made out of corduroy and have a wallpaper-ish print on it. Looking at this photo, I think I need to wear it with clashing brown gingham immediately. Too bad it's spring in Australia, not fall. I think I have season schizophrenia.

I also received this award from the super awesome Marissa at Thumbelina. I'll in turn pass it on to two great bloggers who I've only just discovered.


The lovely Vint Junky

The creative genius of Emilie (whose crochet dress beat mine hands down)

And I'll hopefully post some more before I go to see Conor Oberst and the Mystic River Band in Brisbane on Friday! The dress is going well also (nearly finished the pleat), just the dreaded side zipper to go! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment