Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 29, 2008

Info Post







































































Yesterday, well let me think..

First up was waking up, staying in bed way too long, so we had to run towards Cacharel. The brand celebrated her 50th anniversry, so it was quite busy. With one invite we managed to get in, and when the guy showed us our seats, quite in the back, we decided something went wrong, so we asked if he could re-place us.

A few minutes later we sat front row, which was a lot of fun, plus the show was nice. The clothes are okay, nothing to extreme or too special, but the music was a lot a lot of fun. Ending with 50cent and others like Dolly Parton etc. Cacharel, send out a zillion models, and the show was fun!

Next was Gaspard Yurkievich, where we sat 3rd row but couldn't see a thing since all the rows where the same hight. I can't say I dislike the collection, but I've seen better, so just one photo and on to the next one.

Dice Kayek turned out to be, maybe, my favorite so far. I'm deeply in love with what I saw, although my camera isn't working the way I want it to, ha. But the collection was no-colours, gorgeous volumes and strong looks. The show on th other hand, was horrible. Same as our seats, sowhere up far, while there was so many places in between. A collection like this, needs a better show. No doubt.

Next on our list, was running to Dior. Rene and a friend walked with us towards the venue and overthere it was like paparazzi-madness. I believe I got shot like 20 times, and JeanPaul got the double version. I did met this amazing lady fromt he Japanese Vogue, who's also maybe doing something on MykroMag!

Anyway, next was a late lunch, we were quite hungry, so from today on, we're bringing snacks with us! And then... Sharon Wauchob, which was nice, but so fragile and not sure if everyone can wear it. Nice shows, nice shoes!

Ehm.. a quick run towards home, and then we were pretty much late for Margiela! We arrived like 50minutes too late, and they almost wanted to close the door as we ran in. `You had to see us, the entire venue, which was huge and had like 10 rows up high, as this collection was their 20th anniversary, and then we were running over it, trying to find a spot.

As you can see, at the many photos, the show.. was amazing. Probably one of the best, the best vibe, the best overall. It was back in the days and now, and I was cheering the entire time, ha.

So afterwards Yohji Yamamoto, my feet were killing me, not to mention JeanPauls ones, who was wearing heels, we got in, had to wait for ages for the people from Vivienne Westwood, which we skipped to arrive and the show started. I can't explain what a gorgeous feeling the music and the catwalk of white light gave us, but it was extrodinaaaaaair! Okay, littke drama, but the show was good, and the vibe was truly amazing. Check it out on youtube or style.com, you have to.

And that's all. New day. Balenciaga, like.. now! So byeee. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment