Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 22, 2008

Info Post
Just a quick one... because I'm always, always running late.

I know that the weather is getting warmer, so I'm sans tights again (it's actually kinda liberating once I got used to it) but I can't get used to wearing some sort of hosiery so it's socks again.

I kinda look like a metallic Boy Scout.


WR 22.09.08 - Red Jacket

Shorts - thrift, velvet jacket - altered and beaded by me, silver shirt - thrift, socks - Target, shoes - Novo, bag - thrift.


WR 22.09.08 - Red Jacket

The first and last on both sides are beaded and then I got bored and I found these thrifted earrings and attached them for the middle ones. I will do them properly one day (hopefully).

My dress from etsy also arrived today (and I'm in love!) and I'll talk about it when I'm not already 45 minutes late. What is with people and short notices?

0 comments:

Post a Comment