Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Info Post
So I'm a liar, or a fibber, because this isn't a matter of life, death, love or friendship. The situation only effects me and to be completely honest, I'm just as surprised that this happened as anyone. Now, after my previous post where I shouted my love of silver to the rooftops and made clear my 'hatred' of gold tones, I found this little gem in an op shop and while it's sad to admit it, I really like it.

I think it's funny though that I didn't dip my toe in the golden pool with a small accessory but instead jumped in with this absolutely ridiculous poofy number. True to form is all I can say.

I wore it out on Saturday night but it was really hard to capture the metallicy detail with a flash so I recreated it again today. I felt a little bit lame. I was also trying really hard to smile (regarding those people who feel that I sometimes look too melancholy in my photos) but I had just had an allergy attack. So, not so hot.

WR 21.09.08 - Gold Checks

White shirt (underneath) - Target, music notes bow - thrift, silly gold dress - thrift, white socks - ?, black shoes - Novo

I'm not saying that I've completely changed my tune but maybe I should relax my rules a little bit, I mean with the rest of my experiments so far it hasn't turned out too bad. I'm still thinking about writing off neatness as a lost cause but I'm trying to actually find a pair of capri pants so I can finish off my list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment