Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 26, 2008

Info Post


I'm alive, I swear! The past three weeks have been a total blur - seasonal/job/life transitions have taken up all of my time and it hasn't left too much room for the computer (this was that period of quietness I talked about before) But, here's a little sneak of the 1385 plans I keep hinting at. I wanted to get everything online by Sunday - but we ran out of light and this weekend is supposed to be all grey skies and rain clouds - so I'm hoping to get everything all set and ready to go for Thursday or Friday!

PS New England: Don't forget, Baked Fresh is October 5th. I'll be there under a bright yellow tent and there's going to be a whole slew of other lovely vendors - so please, please come visit! I'm excited - but until then, I have the longest to do list.... ah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment