Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 25, 2008

Info Post














































The last ones, the last days, I can't post all the photos, here are just the fav ones. I wish my macbook was a little faster and blogger wasn't a bitch too often, and uploading could be a little more fast. But for now, alright, just a few photos then. :)

Oh well, highlight, believe it or not, was House of Holland. It's so great to see a guy like Henry, who just came up with tees, now a days does a cool collaboration with Levi's their new 501's and with an entire collection, bags and shoes and all, the coolest models from Abbey to Aggy to Chanel etc., I had so much fun from the 2nd row.

Then next, Fashion East, which was alright, loved the vid presentation the most. Just google from who it was, ha. Ehm, Danielle Scutt who I really liked, was really cool. Amazing styling, wonder who did it.. if it's her, just her, wow. Eitherway, nice nice show. Oh and Fashion Fringe was so so mucho fun.. as I didnt recieved my invite, I got in with Freddie and as we didnt even had a seating ticket, I was put on front row! It took a little while before I noticed I was sitting next to that Harry Potter girl and... fucking Dita Von Teese! Who was looking like picture perfect in a RM-dress and them Balenciaga? shoes.

Oh, and what else.. lastday I took a day off, one show and then off to see that Viktor and Rolf exhibition! Mylou and her brother were in town aswell, so the three of us, as Aynouk stayed home, did the exhibition. A little line, a small hour later, I have to say, besides the no-photos-rule, I loved it all. The dolls were fugly, but cool and the enitre exhibition, us dutch got talent! Oh my, I know how amazing the duo is, but this.. they are majorly talent, ha.

Afterwards, a bite at the local Vietnam-place, foooood. And a small trip to an exhibition opening and the MAN-party. Which was nice, only nobody did a little dance, so when we started, a lot of other did aswell, and it was fun anyways. :)

Oh well.. I just got home from a horrible shoot and have to work on something for tomorrow.. before leaving towards Paris. Aaaaah, I can't wait. Love for you all, and I miss London! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment