Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 28, 2008

Info Post
Hello children, more fashion week. Sick of it yet? This is what I thought about the Fashion Fringe contest winning designs.Your thoughts? Preach it, sister (I definitely watched some Whoopi Goldberg last night in case you can't tell). I think my favorite is Sarah Easom's because it's the most interesting, but William Tempest's was the most well balanced. Sarah Easom's really reminded me of my mom's friend's artwork:specifically this one:Fashion and art really is the best combination, don't you think? Speaking of, Danny's prints are finally up for sale. If I wasn't on the budget of a 12 year old I would snatch up the Dior one in a second. In fact, maybe I will. Food isn't really THAT essential to living, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment