Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Info Post
Again, neatness fell through... I looked at myself in the mirror about halfway through the day and thought... yeah, this isn't going to work. I had a big red mark on my chin where I had rested it on my hands, my hair was all mussed and wispy and I think I'd wiped off half of my makeup with lunch. Not exactly what I was going for...

Instead, I'd thought I'd share some of my favourite Rachel Comey pictures:

Photos: Style.com

I think that the reason why I love these pictures so much is because of the unexpected (and therefore exciting) combinations of colours. I've personally never been that keen on the colour peach but these photos are making me rethink that.

This picture of the gorgeous Sherbet Tone possibly also has something to do with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment