Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 29, 2008

Info Post


The other day at Gareths show here in Paris, Craig from AltamiraNYC took this photo of JeanPaul and me. Not knowing that two days later it has been posted on several blogs and getting zillion of comments.

I can't say myself or JeanPaul are disliking attention, surely we love it. But getting so many reactions, messages, etc. from just one photo, thats insane!

Even today, at the Dior-show. People started shooting us madtime and even people came up to me knowing who I am, or that they saw me on BryanBoy his blog or a this party or whatever.

Anyway, fun. I like it. But here's the best. When a website like HipsterRunOff gets you on the net, ha. We just arrived at our hotel, going through some messages and emails and then got this linked: http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2008/09/can-u-classify-these-men.html

We've just pissed our pants. Thanks. We love it. And again, BryanBoy, we fucking love you aswell. You better get your ass to Paris next season, we're coming to get you otherwise! x

sources: altamiranyc.blogspot.com | bryanboy.com | hipsterrunoff.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment