Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Info Post
Okay, before I'm going to upload some pics out of the 550 photos I took in London, here is a little something from before I left Amsterdam and head over towards London..


































In Amsterdam we're having The Redlight District, dunno what? Google it. Anyway, since a small year there are dutch young designers located in this area and once a while they have to bring a little something to the place.. such as, this, now.

All the designers had to do their windows, movements, so models were put in and flashlight went of and on every 15 seconds or some. However I'm not fan of all the designers, it surely was fun to see, and I'm also really glad I wasnt one of the models who were standing there for.. ages!

Then next they had to make a small video, which was presented in another building. My favs were ofcourse Petrovsky and Ramone, our dutch photography talents, and And Beyond and Sjaak Hullekes. And Beyond are talented and Sjaak is perfect in bringing unisex, plus for his vid he put his mobile phone on his small dogg who walked around the area and captured it all, or well, from his point of view, which I like. Ha.

Oh well, up for some other fashion, the goodstuff: London Fashionweek! Oh, and I got featured in ELLE-girl and did the Karl Lagerfeld Lookbook, but those photos I'll post another time.. I'm back from London, and have to blogg about that first. :)


x

Ps. Googles these dutch names, talents and cool people:

Aynouk Tan, Jan-Clemens Hoek, Mylou Oord, Petrovsky & Ramone
And Beyond, Sjaak Hullekes, Jan Taminiau, Mada van Gaans, Joline Jolink,
Duy Quoc Vo, Joost Vandebrug, Philip Riches and more I'll add another time. !

0 comments:

Post a Comment