Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Info Post
I'm back in Amsterdam, however I'm almost in Paris already, oh well, fashionweek season, Spring/Summer 2009, mucho fun and mostly: a lot. My first time in London, one week, staying at friends, having a lot of fun, Aynouk and I took over, or at least, in our eyes, a little bit. Ha. Let me tell you the 411.











































Dad drove us to the airport, we took off and as soon as we were through the security, it was fashion-drama all over. Listen up! Aynouk wanted to buy some cigs, so we did.. untill my eye fell on the Yves Saint Laurent ones. Which you, ofcourse, can only copp when you're flying outside of Europe, as we didn't so we had to find someone to buy them for us, or oh well, for Aynouk.

Little 20minutes later, got them, happy, off to the airplane. Okay, bzzzzz, let me skip a little bullshit.. we arrive in London! Yay! Fun part was that Nana from Spice PR was on the same flight, aswell with Tomas Vermeer, great young talented stylist and Fashion Editor of Glamcult and Raschida from the dutch L'Officiel, oh and Nana her BF, so that was fun. Taking the Stansted Express, lala.. We arrived all save and sound. Frederique, where we were staying picked us up and took us 'home'.

First day, a little walking around, getting some food, i heart Somerfield, haha. And buying an aerobed for me. One with a builed in pump-foot-thing, which I had to use everynight and every morning I woke up on the floor, ha. That same night, Fred and her BF Mike took us to this awesome place where you can have a drink and if you want, they'll get a bruger from the neighboors for you to eat in there aswell. Alice one the wall, lovely lovely place, nice nice atmosphere and just, cool.

Then off to this, rockabilly thing, in The Victoria, Mirror Mirror was playing and I believe, myself and Aynouk were the only one dancing. Everyone was looking stunning, but probably knowing they were aswell, so bah. But Mirror Mirror, i heart, and the leadsinger, really hot. Ha.

So far the first day, off to bed, which was early as everything starts so goddamn early, you're almost always home around midn. or a little later, but still way more early then what we've been used to here in Amsterdam! Next day, the rushing started..

Not knowing the tube can be a bitch and since we didn't had a map yet, it was running and asking for the first show, Spijkers & Spijkers, we did got in, but the show already started. I like the show, I loved the music, dutch talent, always nice. Then what next.. let me peek the photos again.. oh, indeed. A quick bite and then PPQ. I only recieved a few invites, but had the PPQ one, and not that having no invite stopped us, ha, it was chaos. Imagine all the scenekids, the coolkids and the fashionpeople wanna get in to the same show, crazy! Front row you see a mixture from editors to Cory, Pixie, Roisin, Russel, etc. Show was nice, cool hats, lala. Next!

Taking a cab, off to the Ann-Sofie Back one, sponsered by Topshop and such a nice venue. Okay, let me just say what we did and ofcourse it was all nice, if not I'll tell you, have to rush a bit, ha. After ASB it was Peter Jensen and the PPQ afterparty. The best Party of the week, had so much fun dancing with everyone, which included Roisin Murphy, crazy. (L)

Oh, and as you can see, I've met Browns. Only when it was closed. Bah. But I'll be back, not kidding. Plus, will blog more lateron or tomorrow, have to run now. Anyway, all I can say, London is fucking amaaaaaazing! Ha. And I miss Aynouk already.

Maybe I should write down a nice line, something like.. oh well, I dunno. Bye! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment