Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 29, 2008

Info Post
This weekend I went to see my friend Ashley's brand new 11 day old baby boy Hunter. Not only did it make me realize how much I really miss the people I saw all the time before moving into Montreal, but it made me wonder why I became such an "on-island-snob" when those are the people I used to hate the most in the world.
Mike and I spent 90% of the weekend taking walks, walking around my new neighbourhood, walking around my parents house, walking around Knowlton and Lake Brome and then down the Lachine canal, and for the first time in a while I was super duper happy.

I am starting to see that my transitional phase between being a kid and a grown up will actually come to a close at some point, but that I've gotta start taking the steps to make it happen!
Not that I'm ready to turn in my party shoes and apartment life yet! (no way not yet!)

But it is kind of nice to have caught a glimpse of the life I really want and gotten a taste of how worthwhile it is to start taking the steps towards that life now...

cheesy and kinda boring as far as blog entries go, but what are these things really for if not to let anyone who cares in on how i'm feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment