Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 27, 2008

Info Post
Friday was spent scrubbing and unpacking the coop. It was a tiresome job but definitely worthwhile! The look on Stef's face when she came home from work was enough to make all the aches and pains fly out the window!

The kitchen looks picturesque, straight out of design sponge in my opinion, and my bedroom is quickly shaping up to be just how i dreamed it would be!


On another fabulous note, I won my camera on e-bay! hurray hurray hurray! So many beautiful pics of my new home, my pooch (who is coming to stay with me for a week and then potentially going to a new home..more later on that) and my rapidly-approaching trip to europe!!!!!!!!!!!


Lastly, I'm once again in an awkward position with my stupid jobs and am looking for work again on weekends! If any of you have parents or aunts or uncles with stores or restaurants that require staff temporarily, let them know you have someone!!!

Otherwise, CV passing on monday will be on the menu!!!!!


PICTURES PICTURES PRETTY FACES I CANT WAIT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment