Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 18, 2008

Info Post
I just got off the phone with my beloved Grandmaman and realised how much I miss her! I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that a little part of me misses living at home. Not for the usual money reasons, or anything like that, but just for the casual time spent with family and comfort of having all the people who love you most in the world right there by your side.
I think it's the fact that I do live on my own though that's allowed me this appreciation for family bonds, and I'm grateful that I get to live with someone who I consider as close as any of my relatives!
Recently I've been so caught up in work and friends and moving that I've barely taken the time to get back to my roots in good old Otterburn Park and quite frankly its leaving me feeling a little strange. Luckily this Friday I have a lovely double date planned with Kristina, Pat and my Mikey to sleep over at my folk's and then get up early for a country breakfast followed by a few solid hours of apple picking and relaxing outdoors. I can't wait!

Now back to stupid stuff nobody cares about, but that entertains me!



Stripes! Stripes! Stripes!


most beautiful babe at the ho-down!


I want this if only to wear it tucked into a pair of really high waisted dark grey skinny jeans and a sparkly red headband!


Fur coats are pretty but I feel silly wearing them, they never fit me right. This one is cute and fitted and I want one just like it.


I <3 The USA thanks to this shirt


Little girls always had the nicest coats back then...



Older ladies had even better bags!


I'll take my own personal white sandy beach with a monsieur to hold a parasol above my head!

A FULL BODY CABLE KNIT JUMPSUIT!!! OH MY!!


photobooth love.

cutest Christmas dress. Want one just like it.

Just bought me a pair of yellow tights EXACTLY like these ones!

Teeny Tiny waists work with these 50's day dresses, my gigantic rib cage, does not!

hmm day dream.

young boy dressed in drag?

MY FUTURE CHILDREN MUST BE THIS CUTE! Mikey!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment