Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 15, 2008

Info Post


A quick update on London Fashion Week, as I miss blogging, but don't have that mucho time here and I keep on getting a zillion messages about how it is and all.. he's a little something!

Aynouk and I are still friends, so thats nice, haha. We've been running around, Spijkers et Spijkers, PPQ, Ann-Sofie Back, Peter Jensen, Topshop Topshop, eating and drinking, which is quite nice, since most Fashion Weeks you don't have time to a bite, ha. Eehm, a great party Fred brought us to the first nice, quite Rockabilly and with awesome styled people!

Next was yesterdaynight the PPQ afterparty, which we ended up dancing with fucking and amaaaazing Roisin Murphy, can I say, be jalouse, ha. She's so so so so amazing. Oh, and amazing is our new word for the moment. And masssive, everything here is amaaaazing and maaaaasssive. But oh well, back to the story.

Something I can still cry about it the fact that we fucking missed the Marios Schwab show, eventhough I recieved an invite, aaargh! And that L'Officiel NL decided on keeping us busy and having us working on a deadline which is like.. monday!

But so far so good, we're now sort of sitting on the floor, all dressed up, almost eating a bit as we're having a party called twosee or some within a small two hours. Oh, and did I mention the underground metro shizz is horrible? Thats why we keep on missing them shows. Fuck.

Oh well, Shoreditch is cool and all. And eventhough my back hurts, we're having fun. Gotta run now! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment