Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 21, 2008

Info Post




I'm a major Kelly Osbourne fan. From her little videoclips song song songs, Blabla-blablablablablaaa (8). To her Kelly goes Japanese whatever to even having her CD and entire The Osbournes DVD box. Okay, thase last two somethings, I'm lying, but still! I'm a fan!

The now slimmed-down doll is wearing the most fierce items and gets more and more known in the fashionscene.. Which points me on.. does she have a stylist, would she? I believe she does.. but who? Anyway, spotting hurrr, I mean her, haha, with these heart-glasses made me think: trend?

I recently bought myself some new star-glasses, like two stars and thats all.. but even heartshapes could be back in town, ina nd around.. I dunno, but it surely looks fierce. I hope more people will rock this, upcoming summer. I really would love to see it happen. So ya'll, where you waiting for! Haha.

Oh and the photo with new best friend Kate, indeed, Kate Moss, rocking this amazing jacket, she's fierce. And real. x


UPDATE!



As it seems Nicole Richie, has either the same stylist, which prob isn't the deal, haha.. but she dicovered the heartshaped sunglasses aswell.. this ya'll, is cute, but the way Kelly rocks them, black is better anyways, *smile, well, thats the way it should be; fierce.

But oh well, it's a trend and she's on her way. And by this, since the glasses arn't really something new, I mean a major major trend.


source: tfs slash jc-images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment