Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 24, 2008

Info Post


I spent a good chunk of my weekend either working on an upcoming assignment or taking a work break at my friendly Northern Virginia thrift stores… and also taking a lot of wrong turns trying to drive to my friendly Northern Virginia thrift stores. How many times can one drive past the Lincoln Memorial before it gets a little old? I'm at about six times, and I still get a kick out of it, fortunately.

Anyway, I'll recap my vintage booty soon enough, but in the meantime, can I just say how I now have to carefully scour every thrift store's children's book section, in the hopes of finding a copy of Henri's Walk to Paris? It's illustrated by legendary graphic designer Saul Bass and the gorgeously colorful pages got seriously stuck in my head after I saw it on Design*Sponge earlier this month.

Sadly, no copies have yet to be miraculously discovered.


0 comments:

Post a Comment