Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 13, 2008

Info Post
I'm in love. Like always, not with a human being, but with shoes..
Here are a few ones for next season I can't get out of my head for the last several of weeks..






Givenchy
Probably wearable, comfort? But anyways very very sophisticated.










Louis Vuitton
Marc is a brilliant designer, however he hasn't shown us his major talent these last seasons.. then with these shoes, in the fall/winter 2008-2009 collection, I believe he has found his mojo again. Let's hope next season the show will be as strong as these shoes. Deeply in love!





Marni.
The heel, the touch, the.. oh whatever, Marni rocks, thats all you need to know. Plus, great shoes!








Rodarte
The perfect edge. The perfect duo. The most amazing shoes in a long long time.. Winnie? I know you love em aswell. x





Viktor & Rolf
I need more and more accessories by the guys, the boots are amazing. The red shoes aswell, red is so coming back next year, I can feel it! Or well, hopefully already some red next season, lala. x







Yves Saint Lauren
Do I actually need to say anything? If they were made in my size, I would copp them, right away. x


Oh and I shouldnt forget the Antonio Berardi, Christopher Kane, Marios Schwab or the Rick Owens ones.. no photos on the website, but they're so fierce! Oh and the Junko Shimada ones, which remind me, have to put the last paris shots online.. coming soon! x

Ps. NO shoes for men next season, most of them sort of.. suck. Really! Footwear designers, for men, where ya at?


source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment