Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 16, 2008

Info Post



Okay. As the person, known for loving really really bad movies, I stepped my game up and finally saw the most lovely -but oh-so-bad- movie ever: Bratz!

Since no-one wanted to join me to the cinema, and finally when someone wanted to come along we found out they only play the movie around 12pm, which is no option because of work and more.. I told myself to rent it one day.

Never did, not even downloaden it.. so when I was DVD-shopping with Chris today, I had a visioen, me achting Bratz, e voila. I finally watched it and it’s fucking amazing, haha.

I do know, that this isn’t really working for my image, something I’m quite aware of, but still.. if anyone is in the mood for a really bad but fashionable movie who will deff make you laugh, you have to watch Bratz! Haha.

x


photo: emol

0 comments:

Post a Comment