Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Info Post
tomorrow my life becomes good again.

it will be my very last day working in the copy center at Stikeman and i will be using it as an excuse to get legitimately drunk thursday night at our martini night in with the girls.

the prospect of never having to take the elevator up to the 34 again and facing a plethora of degrading comments and ignorant remarks is generally making my life a little better already.

i also couldnt help myself from getting a little bit excited at the sound of melting snow today at lunch time. i've already begun putting together a fresh summer wardrobe so that when the warm weather hits i'll be ready!

now i know this is probably old news to most of you, but i only just discovered the show the L word via Olivia's advice to stef about surfthechannel.com and i immediately got addicted.
I'm already almost done season 1 and am so happy that there are still 4 more to go.
I don't wanna say its leading me to question myself, but man Shane is hot. (also the most guyish in my defense!)

SEE YOU ALL AT MARTINI NIGHT DRESSED CUTE AND FEELIN DRUNKKKKK!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment