Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 8, 2008

Info Post


After watching a few Cashmere Mafia episodes I finally found the feeling I was looking for. And so, right now, I need to blog, about this, and most of all, for myself, just to make sure I'm doing okay. Because after a little while, having issues with friends, seeing so many things and people change and having the feeling I was rushing and running around, trying too hard to become the person I deeply hope I will be, someday, one day. I feel very relaxed and quite happy.

With all the text messages, paris fashionweek, dressing up, loosing my luggage and turning into casual sonny, since all my extreme clothes, or well.. most of them, are now gone, I can't really say I'm upset, because I found this feeling that will pull me back and make me stronger in whatever I'm reaching out for. Plus the need to have it all as soon as possible, dropped.

It's like what Jouw told me or let me see, that at times, I shouldnt find myself less interesting, or what Rob approved on, that sometimes I make things more beautiful, because it's something I so badly want, that at times, I can't see clear. Or even the fact that I feel very comfortable with the way I'm looking, the things I'm doing and the people I like and even the ones I like less.

It's nice knowing that some friends, for what I was really scared off, will not go away, I will not have to loose, Christoper, Jean Paul, and that maybe others, are quite welcome to come back in my life, or something like this, haha. Then also nice were the little moments with Christian, Gagan, Simon, Sonia, Joost and Giel. They really helped me in a sort of strange way. Oh well, all I'm trying to say is that I'm feeling good. And that I'm ready to get back on track with the projects I had in mind.

So put in your notebook slash agenda that a few exhibitions are on their way. And keep an eye on, mykromagazine.com

It's time. Finally. x


photo: Rob 'Bubba' Baauw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment