Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 10, 2008

Info Post
As a big fan of Nine West, I ran into a place, how I did that, I dunno, haha, but anyways I did, where they sell Nine West. Saw these two styles, which are so godddamn affordable, that I'm still hopeing that someone, will rock 'em!







First up are the satin ones, surely a little rip-off, but in a different way, and then way cheaper the the original ones. I prefer, for once in a while, haha, a little colour, so the soft green or the hot orange will work out just fine this summer. And otherwise, the ones below, with a wooden heel, are really fierce aswell.

They may look a little boring, or not that extreme, but simply the fact they arn't, when you rock em with a really fierce and simple sophistictated outfit, trust me, they'll be stunning! And again, for the prices, around 80$, that's insane! Oh, i heart Nine West, deff. x


photos: ninewest.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment