Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 27, 2008

Info Post
I thought that long days with nothing to do at a new job would be deadly without the internet, instead i've decided its a pretty refreshing change.
I managed to finish a book I started at Christmas time and get a lot more introspective than this stupid blog leads me to believe i'm being.
i'm pretty excited about some big decision i have made this week regarding my near future, and i'm also pretty excited about the baked goods isabel and i prepared tonight.
miraculously her kitchen and our clothes are intact...
my dog is a bit on the crazy side from having been locked in my room all day but i just jogged around the block twice with her and she seems to be calming down.
i on the other hand am pretty stressed out about this stupid pay pal situation i got myself into.
CLEARLY an amateur, i clicked "make payment" to the seller off whom i bought three items. i went to bed that night happy that my paypal would automatically take the funds out of the bank account which i had linked it to. the next day someone informed me i had to transfer the funds from my account to paypal before the payment would go through to the seller. so in a moment of panic, seeing the payment was marked as unclear on pay pal, i did just that.
unfortunately today when i went to go check on the whole thing, BOTH payments had gone through my account (the one that pay pal DOES automatically take from my linked account, AND the one i transferred myself) problem is my dead beat self didnt have enough to make two 60$ payments from my chequings at that time and somehow now ive wound up with NO money in my pay pal, i BAD name on ebay AND two NSF fees adding up to 70$ in my bank account. i dont even know who i could possibly cry to to get this situation fixed.
i've already emailed the seller to explain how much of a retard i am and promise to remedy the situation right away, and tomorow i have to call RBC and pay pal to fix some kind of deal with them.

on another money note, dan apparently no longer has any mail for me contrary to his original response in which he named off the companies who had sent me mail to my old address (which he is now living with). Said mail corresponded perfectly with the T4's i was supposed to be receiving in order to complete my income tax. last night he told me that he never had any mail for me. now i have to go to the government and wait another 6 years before i can file this fucking shit.


ugh. money is stupid. i wish i was in the era of the barter system, im pretty sure i could find some good beaver skins to trade you for the new couches i just bought.

luckily the couches look really good.
COME OVER AND SIT ON THEM WITH ME THEY DONT SMELL LIKE CURRY ANYMORE!!


im officially going on hiatus this weekend and taking refuge at my parents house.

if i dont answer my phone its by choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment