Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 10, 2008

Info Post
Daylight savings time = bright and sunny walk home from work at 6h45 pm.

I gave my two weeks notice at work today, my boss was a fatfart about it, but the important thing is, as of two weeks from now i never have to see his stinky swollen face again.

Today my doggy turned one year old! I went all out and bought some party hats and a candle, then i realised i had nothing to put the candle in except dog food, and she hated her party hat, so i gave her some treats and she loved me again.
This was the result:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket







As for the rest of the weekend, i mainly spent it rolling around with my favourite people. Me and isabel did a bathroom photoshoot at club lambi and after a half hour quest for a cab anywhere on the island. Getting home was even worse since we were not waiting indoors.
We did burn at least half the beer calories off just dancing!

Photobucket

now i have lit my new leopard print candle holder and have a curled up snoring pooch at my feet and sex and the city is making me love my life, or at least the life i'm trying to live through the screen.

yay day light savings time means its almost spring. hoodies and stinky spring smell soon to come!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment