Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 15, 2008

Info Post
I have come to the conclusion that my mild depressive state over the last few months stems from a lack of stimulation.
I feel like I'm in a serious rut and since I can't go back to school before I get accepted, I need to think of some things to do to occupy my time other than write on this thing.

here is a list of things i would like to do between now and the fall, please feel free to join in on any of them:

- sand and varnish my dressers

- build a dog house with a plush interior and classic doghouse exterior for lola

- learn to sew

- tap into some hidden creative talent i posess and hone it.

- spend a lot less money on going out drinking so i have more money to go on fun roadtrips\daytrips.

- maybe try to learn how to play an instrument..... maybe.

Photobucket


p.s. this is the scariest picture i've ever accidentally happenned upon:

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment