Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 24, 2008

Info Post

Dwell Studio's Target adult and baby housewares collections have gotten some mixed reviews since they debuted, but I have to say that I totally love their new table linens collection. I jumped all over them in the Target store last week before I realized they were Dwell-designed -- really, that perfect robin's egg blue gets me every time! -- and probably would have bought the fun reversible table runner and/or the placemats if they matched my décor in any way whatsoever. (As it happens, they do not. And not even in a good cool-clashing kind of way. I know, I've given it a lot of thought.)

Instead, I settled for a set of the dishtowels and am considering the tablecloth too. Very purdy, and definitely not very pricey -- just how I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment