Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Info Post
I just went to sign the papers for my brand new job.
In just a few weeks I'll be greeting customers and answering phones for the pool/gym/spa portion of the new hotel on de la montagne. My desk is next to the salt water pool and surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows on the twelfth floor of the hotel and i get my own computer and cordless phone!! WOWIE ZOWIE!
i also am getting paid a hell of a lot more than at my current shit-caca-in-my-pants job, where the only thing i have to look forward to is seeing my roomate Stef and venting on break about how much we hate our jobs.
This can only be a good change.
in the mean time, i have been craving spontaneous outtings like my out-of-the-blue visit to Lac aux Castors last night with my man, so if anyone has last minute plan suggestions, CALL MOI STI!

0 comments:

Post a Comment