Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Info Post

I have a well-documented obsession with magazines and devour them at an amazing rate. During my time in Singapore, I was introduced to several new (to me) foreign magazines that are now part of my mag-buying routine, including U.K. Elle Decoration (so much more modern/cool/quirky than U.S. Elle Décor) and Australia's Real Living, whose bright, airy, charming photos never failed to inspire. {I'm finding it very hard to track down in the U.S.; anyone know where to snag it?}

In any case, I'm thrilled that Real Living deputy editor Natalie Walton is helming the Design*Sponge guest blog this week. Already, she's peppering her posts with great photos and ideas from the magazine. There's tons of décor eye candy. See what I mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment