Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 20, 2008

Info Post


Yesterday it was Chris his bday, heppie heppie bday darlingg, and oh well, he's prob. working right now, so nothing to be really over-happy about. Or act like. Anyway! After looking for a bday gift for like the entire morning, I ended up buying muffins and getting my own ass to work.

Afterwards we grabbed a drink with a few people and a bite at mac and and.. head towards 80 for a little dancing something, haha. It was horrible, being at the party from the start, something we almost never ever do. But oh well, Evert was spinning, and that was quite nice, I really adored, but then.. surely no-one there was dancing or some, bummer, bah.

Buttt! Then these two little kids came, DJing for the next 3 hours or some.. at first they were fun, then they started to talk or some towards the crowd and I was totally over them, done, enough, a lot of people were.. but after my little break I sat down and listened to them and when they all of a sudden played Barbapapa I was totally in love, they rock!

This duo called Homework, two guys, nice image something with their white shirts and ties. Awesome! Okay, and now I'm off to hit the shower, get my ass out of bed and start working, mucho styling items to return, like.. now!

x


source/link: myspace.com/officialhomework

0 comments:

Post a Comment