Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 3, 2008

Info Post
i spent a nice little chunk of time with two of my favourite girlies this weekend and it made me realise how much i appreciate a quiet night in with one or two close friends.
I need a bit of a break from big group hangouts that get really loud and rowdy. I love each and every single person who i see at parties, but the whole 20 person drinking minimum is making me tired.
So who wants to do sleepovers and nights out a deux???
Upon Isabel's advice I have taken a vow to give shit to rude morning commuters. I realise this might make me a rude commuter myself, but it's kind of like a Robin Hood syndrome where I steal from the rich, only this time I'm screaming at the stupid..... i'm sure it'll be satisfying for myself if nothing else!!
I'm stuck at work till 6 pm because they are bastards and the last employee on the seniority list is REQUIRED to work overtime every week. I'm not sure yet if its legal, but I guess for now i'm not gonna complain and just take the extra cash.
I found a new job at a hotel they built on de la Montagne and Rene Levesque working at the pool/spa thing coordinating schedules and being in charge of ordering supplies for them. It pays better than my current job and its on the twelvth floor of a ritsy hotel. My entire floor is a pool, spa fitness center and sauna surrounded by windows.
I'm pretty excited, and the fact that i'm changing jobs in two weeks makes me not feel nervous about writing this blog when i should be doing one of the 25 jobs that are due tomorrow morning at nine.

Yay for not caring about my stupid useless job!

I will miss Stef terribly when I change jobs, I've now gotten used to the idea of seeing her every single morning before work, all day at work and every single night after work, with weekends in there too!
But i'm sure we'll adjust nicely to the change seeing as her bedroom is across the hall from mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment