Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 27, 2008

Info Post
I love it how the photos on Facehunter make you think differently about fashion and give you new perspectives on trends and themes in general. Here are three (fairly recent) photos from Yvan that made me think and in short, inspired me. (PS. There is also a common thread. Can you guess what it is?)
Best hair ever! I love the little details, how the gloves subtlely match the socks and how their is a similar brown tone between the shoes, the umbrella handle and the bag strap. It's just such a well put together outfit.
I love the simplicity of it and yet it is so eye-catching. Yellow tights may be the best accessory ever (but are tights technically accessory?). I also appreciate that this could probably be recreated with purchases from any chain store but she still makes it her own.

My favourite outfit! I was super doubtful when I heard all the hype surrounding 'sheer' being one of the new trends for 2008, but this is perfect. It's got a sort of chic 'white rabbit' vibe to it. Cute but not 'cutesy'.

Finally, the common thread? None of them are looking at the camera. Everyone say 'Myspace'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment