Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 27, 2008

Info Post
Annah from Fashion, Art and Mess tagged me for a new survey, so yay! Hopefully I don't sound like a butt as I answer these questions, but I have fun with these things so here I go:

5 Things found in my bag:

*Wallet
*Something to read (usually a magazine)
*Gum (I'm addicted)
*Cell phone
*Lots of petty, trivial change

5 Things found in my purse:

*Receipts
*ID for school
*Something to write with and a doodle pad
*MORE GUM
*A, uh, camel? I really don't keep much in my purse

5 Favourite things in my room:

*My window where I can have funny talks with my 5 year old neighbors
*My PEZ collection
*My autographs from Bernadette Peters and James Lapine (the theater nerd in you will know who they are)
*My records
*My massive sewing supplies


5 Things I always wanted to do:

*Own a joke shop (there's a really cool one by my house and I go there a lot)
*Go to east Africa
*Perform on Broadway, baby
*Write a movie (the reason I'm reading all those screenplays)
*I'm a terrible chef, so cook something very impressive like a souffle and have it actually not taste like deer poop (but if it does, a guy at my school once ate deer poop voluntarily so maybe he could take it off my hands)

5 Things I am currently into:

*Blogging and fashion. I never ever recall liking fashion or anything related that much when I was little, but right now it seems to always be on my mind.
*I mean this in the least creepy way possible-but I am weirdly obsessed with Agathe from Style Bytes' pig, Molvin. There's this one picture of her that is so cute I set it as my desktop background. I hope I don't sound like a creeper. God, I sound like a creeper, but I like pigs! And now whenever I see my desktop I yell out "PIG!" without thinking. Is something wrong with me?
*Bath salts. I stocked up last summer at a huge Bath & Body Works sale and I think I'm set for life.
*Yael Naim. I just got her CD and her music is amazing. I'm in love.
*California Pizza Kitchen. I went there yesterday with a few friends and it was absolutely delicious. Plus, free birthday sundae!

The person who tagged you is Annah from Fashion, Art and Mess

Your 5 impressions of her:
*I love that she watches America's Next Top Model. Also that she has pet turtles. That is just too cool.
*Her style is simple but not boring, with that "effortlessly stylish" trait that I wish I had. It is just perfectly balanced and incredibly appealing, almost to an addicting point, where I tend to go through pages and pages of her posts.
*She is so creative-I mean, seriously, look at this post!!! Who would have ever thought of using Mr. Toad to model some new jewelry?
*She's an artist. Her mere doodles are great and her photography is absolutely amazing, as well as her fabulous modeling. I really love looking at the cool pictures she takes of plants and windows and that kind of thing. It's just so neat, I'm sorry!!
*She has this really cool nostalgic touch to her outfits that absolutely complete them.

I'm tagging....

*Hand It Over
*Urban Audrey
*The Perks of Being a Wall Flower
*Purple Macaroni
*Nova.Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment