Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Info Post

At this point, everyone seems to have their favorite environmentally friendly shopping bag; mine just happens to be Envirosax. I have literally toted more than a dozen magazines in one of these, and it's held up so well. (My arm, on the other hand, hurt like crazy under the weight. Sigh.) Plus, they roll up into a teensy bundle, so I can always have a couple stashed in the bottom of my bag in case I might go shopping. (Which, as it's probably pretty clear by now, happens quite a lot.)

I'm loving their brand-new Japanese-inspired designs (above); they're so new they're still only available for pre-order on the U.S. site for 8.50 each . My style of choice so far has been the sweetly graphic Flora collection (below); in fact, I'm about to go pick up a couple more at Greater Goods this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment