Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 28, 2008

Info Post
i just won in court for contesting a ticket about a year and a half ago when a cop said i ran a red light which was totaly bullshit.
i was sincerely so nervous i could have cried at any given moment, and when i got out, i'm not gonna lie, a silent tear of relief rolled down my cheek. i'm pretty homo in the sense that contesting a ticket scared the living crap out of me, despite a hundred friends telling me to relax, that the worse they can do is make me pay it. anyhow, its all said and done and i stuck it to the man! go me!
i even handed a hand drawn drawing to the judge of the way i remember the whole thing going down.
i guess i charmed the ol' guy.

as if my day could get any better, my boyfriend called me and announced that he has a pre-tour gift for me and has booked us a couples massage at spa-orange downtown and that i should get my bathing suit and meet him there at six thirty so we have a couple of hours to take advantage of the sauna and hot tub before we get rubbed down by swedish men.

i think i might die tonight, and i will be the happiest woman alive.


dear god, please send stef anderson home to me quickly and safely, i need her in my arms pronto.

love, meaghan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment