Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 28, 2008

Info Post
so i spent the whole weekend struggling to figure out why people were not responding to my text messages.
then i tried to call someone and it rang twice and then went straight to an alien line. internet connection/fax machine noises sound tame compared to this demonic screech that was coming out of my phone.
i went to the manoplex (mike's house) hoping to get some ideas for tour packages for him and lucky for me the two ladies of the house were there and so i had people to hang with despite my lack of ability to communicate.

today (monday) i went to see telus, the guy fiddled with my phone for approximately 3 minutes and 45 seconds and then 5 minutes later i received about 16 new texts all from friends trying to reach me this weekend (well the two friends who really ever do try to reach me lol).

i was upset, and frustrated but comforted by the fact that i wasnt in fact just unpopular.

i did have a productive weekend however working on my bedroom with my mom. and going to a flea market with kristina and alyssa to find gorgeous jewlery, mirrors, pictures of the pope and an adorable shawl with 10" fringe along the bottom that i most definitely plan on sporting this spring and summer.

here is some visual stimulus:
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment