Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 28, 2008

Info Post

I know I've been pimping my new string of Washingtonian.com style pieces, but really, I just think you'd like them! Like today's round-up of Bethesda's best secondhand/vintage/thrift stores (complete with synopsis of what I bought during my reporting excursions. Like this faaabulous vintage tulle skirt! I'm thinking of chopping off about 10 inches to make it more Agyness-ified. Thoughts?)


Incidentally, my awesome new "These Pancakes Don't Run" t-shirt is from local D.C. company T-shirt Insurgency. They set up shop every weekend in front of the equally awesome Capitol Hill Books (just steps from Eastern Market) and also sell their highly irreverent, somewhat political, very funny designs online. Plus: purple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment