Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Info Post

So they're really keeping me busy over there at Washingtonian.com. Up today is the first part of my coverage of Marymount University's senior fashion show last week—snaps of some of my favorite outfits worn to the pre-show reception and luncheon. (Can you believe that maxi dress at the bottom left is from Victoria's Secret? And on sale? It seriously looked amazing in person. Also, I may have come home and ordered one for myself immediately. {Update} Unfortunately, the dress they sent is not the one that they had pictured on the page before. {It appears the link has since been updated since my order.} Maybe I missed the fine print somewhere? In any case, boooo.)

The whole event was great fun: I got to swap stories with Cynthia Rowley (my Q&A with her will go up tomorrow) and catch a really cool runway show (which will be posted about on Friday. Several of the designers created great tulle pieces, so I was pretty deliriously happy.) Oh, and did I mention that Christian Siriano was there? He is so incredibly tiny and seemed like tons of fun. (Plus! He and Nina Garcia will be on Ugly Betty tomorrow night. It looks hilarious.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment