Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 21, 2008

Info Post
new york was amazing. spent a reasonable amount of money, came home with a few cute things, stayed in a nice hotel and bonded endlessly with my man.
it was such a good weekend, in fact, that i started to feel sad about coming home. the dreaded sunday-night-means-monday-morning-is-coming-up feeling started to sink in and i had a bad feeling about today.

well luckily for me, some greater force somewhere decided they wanted to prove me wrong. I was not destined to have a bad Monday. Quite the opposite:

- I won the auction on the bedframe i wanted on ebay without even reaching my maximum bid.
- I received my new hair straightener in the mail today.
- I succesfully biked to work today, with only one minor embarassment.
- the sun is shining and spring time still seems to be here. at least for now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment